Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am back with a BOOM!....

SO.... I have not written in a long. I just have not had the time. I really still don't have the time. But every once in awhile I will update.

A lot of gone on since I have written. Luke is 6 months now. 14 pounds 8 ounces and 25 and 3/4 long. He is growing. He is a bundle of joy and I am still loving every second of being a mommy.

I started working a retail job over the holidays at Michael Kors. School started back early january and I came to learn my classes will be more challenging this semester than in the past so no more work for me again. I am takin Pharmacology and Medical Skills Section one.

I will start in my internship August and graduate in December. I am very excited. Jeff is still training kids and looking to go into teaching highschool while coaching. We are hoping for this dearly.

updates soon : )

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment